sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

El viaje hacia uno mismo

When I first read the topic for this week, I was actually thinking it would be impossible to write something because kaWoRutAtY just wrote something that is very personal, but when I started thinking about his words...yes, I do meditate sometimes, I do have my moments of enlightenment...and I was thinking that at the end of the day, we all have gone through that process of feeling how loneliness invades our worlds and stays there and we don't even notice it. It just becomes part of our daily lives, of our daily thoughts and we think it's just another thing we have to overcome somehow. But sometimes, that loneliness lingers more than it should... and it starts hurting you...how can you tell loneliness to leave you alone when you don't do anything to fix your feelings?

I know I am not one of the best people to talk about this, because I've fallen in such deep depressions because of loneliness that I just can't say I'm qualified to give advice, but all I can say is that it's up to us to get rid of the negative feelings and it's also up to us to give us another chance.

I am also going through the same process Ulises mentions in his entry. I also feel how the world has turned so cold, I still wonder where my happy moments went. I miss them. I miss my friends, we all have chosen a path and we live it. Something that makes me really happy is to see my friends do what they want, and then seeing them achieving their own goals.

I hope I can soon achieve my own goals. Let's just make this trip into us and we will find a bit of the strength we need to overcome any situation that faces us.

2 comentarios:

  1. Well, what can I say.. This post is as personal as Ulises'.. I think I do love my loneliness, but that doesn't mean I wanna be alone all the time...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Natural... es tan natural. que pedo decir que casi te llegue a concer unos instantes... este texto huele despacito a ti.

    ResponderEliminar